To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SR DIR OPERATIONS
Merry Maids • Memphis, TN
Posted 5 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Oversees the strategic planning and day to day operations of the business unit to achieve goals, objectives, and budget. Provides overall direction and guidance in the operational activities of franchise operations and its associates. This includes a primary emphasis on revenue growth, market expansion, marketing, legal and regulatory compliance, quality service delivery, and people development.
- Provides proactive procedural assistance to franchisees in the pursuit of a maximizing growth and profitably growing the operations.
- Assist and hold franchises accountable in implementing the ServiceMaster assigned brand business system consistent with ServiceMaster standard operating procedures.
- Develops and implements a market expansion strategy to ensure effective market penetration of the ServiceMaster assigned brand.
- Manages all aspects of franchisee compliance and the contract renewal process.
- Oversee the Franchise Advisory Committee activities.
- Monitors division performance against performance goals to ensure progress is being made and corrective action, if necessary, is taken.
- Ensures adherence to annual budgets.
- Advises the President on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues that relate and impact the operations of the company.
- Sets performance goals tailored to each division and acts as a sounding board for division heads.
- Related Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 10 years management experience in a service industry.
- P&L experience in a multi-million dollar operation.
- Experience as middle manager coaching frontline managers.
- Experience managing a sales force.
- Knowledge of strategic business operations
- Profit and Loss management
- Knowledge of franchise business operations
- Knowledge of the service industry best practices
- Knowledge of general home construction, building techniques, and home inspection practices.
- Financial acumen
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking
- Influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Change management
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.