Ultimate Staffing Services specializes in the temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placement of office, aministrative, customer service and human resources professionals. Over 20 years of service excellence has marked Ultimate Staffing Services as a staffing industry phenomenon, as we remain the only staffing company to ever be ranked the #1 fastest-growing, privately-held company in the U.S. by Inc. magazine.
Currently, our team is looking for a Recruiter. Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully explain the steps of the interview process to candidates so that candidates are clear on expectations
- Owning the responsibility of candidate processing
- Conducting phone screens to ensure that candidates are a potential fit for open requisitions
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Manage the recruitment process and, including initial assessments and interviews
- Tracking new hire onboarding: verifying I-9 compliance & processing information
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Track and follow-up on all candidates; evaluated on the ability to connect with potential candidates and set interviews
- Generate and submit job postings on job boards and internal/external website
- Uploading/maintaining e-onboarding personnel files. Maintain remaining paper records, including health files and I-9 verifications.
- Administrative assistance with email/phone coverage, setting up interviewees with assessments, guiding new hires through paperwork, and employment verifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.