To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Syracuse, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cardiopulmonary Specialist (Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales) - Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany
United Therapeutics Corporation • Syracuse, NY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Details are as follows:
Our Cardiopulmonary Specialists maintain and increase sales within a defined territory of targeted physicians and key accounts through effective territory management and execution of sales/marketing strategies. They serve as an important educational resource for all physician, other healthcare professionals (HCP’s) involved in the treatment of PAH.
This territory includes all of Upstate New York. Successful candidates reside within the territory.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Promotes marketed products according to corporate guidance in an assigned geographic territory and designated accounts to actively interface with the PAH community.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with various customer types (MDs, NPs, PAs, RNs, and specialty distributor staff) to ensure maximal product messaging and education on Orenitram, Remodulin, Tyvaso, and Adcirca according to package insert.
- Analyze sales reports and develops and implements business plans to increase business and drive sales in key accounts, achieving or exceeding target sales goals. Appropriately and effectively utilize available resources to drive sales with key customers
- Coordinate activities with other field-based team members (including RBD, MDD, field-based personnel to optimize selling, education and support efforts.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of disease state, product, and competitive landscape. Attend local/regional/national medical PAH symposia and conferences in order to provide education and promotion support to key stakeholders in attendance and to enhance understanding of treatment trends.
- Attend patient support group meetings and stay current with PAH community in accordance with our PHA’s guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (preferably in nursing or life science), or equivalent experience preferred
- 6 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical, specialty or biotech market place successfully selling therapeutics to specialists physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals (i.e.; cardiologists, pulmonologists, etc. )
- 2 years’ experience selling within institutional or major teaching centers environment preferred
- Valid driver license in good standing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required
- Ability to travel without restriction
- Candidates required to live within territory
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in specialty pharmaceutical/biotech sales highly desirable
- Expertise in Cardiovascular and/or Pulmonary Disease therapeutic area is preferred
- Strong leader with proven selling record and outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated decision-making ability, planning and interpersonal skills
United Therapeutics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities