To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Medical Scheduler
WESTMED Practice Partners • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Schedules/reschedules/cancels appointments; registers new patients; verifies patient demographics and health insurance and updates information in the appropriate system.
- Responds to callers’ general information requests and/or inquiries; refers callers to most qualified area, if applicable.
- Processes WESTMED online tasks in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of (or required proficiency level for) the number of medical department specialties required for the position.
- Properly transmits descriptive written communication in a clear and concise manner to staff/physicians via the appropriate system.
- Achieves or exceeds the required level of accuracy.
- Applies the most current booking guidelines and/or policies/procedures to appointment scheduling and daily tasks.
- Fully proficient in the required technology systems used to process daily tasks.
- Performs general office duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent with two (2) years of experience in call center or related field preferred
- Developed strong familiarity with call center processes
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and complete delegated tasks in a reasonable span of time
Here at WESTMED Practice Partners, one of the most successful management services organizations in the United States health care community, we look for individuals who are interested in and seek a challenging, growth-oriented, dynamic and friendly environment. Individuals with a strong work ethic along with a caring personality are who we find to be most successful here, fitting into our not so basic mantra of simply being “Smart" & “Nice". Our organization is constantly looking to bring on like-minded people who have a genuine interest in helping people and possess an intellectual curiosity to try and do things better and more efficiently. We strive to bring out the best in all of our team members and provide individuals with the support they need to achieve their career aspirations.
WESTMED Practice Partners is a healthcare management services company that has evolved from the success of the Westmed Medical Group, one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country. In partnership with our clients, the mission of WESTMED Practice Partners is to improve the health of the communities we serve. We seek to grow the quality and efficiency of outpatient healthcare services by the design and management of free-standing, comprehensive medical offices with a focus on primary care. For more information, visit our web site at www.westmedpartners.com
We provide a modern office environment, state-of-the-art equipment and technology as well as competitive benefits and salary. Our benefits include medical, dental, free copays for employees who see Westmed physicians, discounted vision glasses, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401k and profit sharing, flexible spending plans, and more.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.