A client of ours in Brownsburg, Indiana is seeking to fill an immediate need for several Oracle Application Support Analysts . The Oracle Application Support Analyst will manage projects in support of the development, design and implementation of the Oracle EBS modules. The Oracle Application Support Analyst will also be responsible for documenting processes and training materials. This is a contract to hire opportunity, and will work Monday - Friday, 8-5PM. Our client is interviewing immediately and hoping to hire people to start early June.
- Analyze current systems to develop and implement project plans for new processes and alignment of old processes
What you bring to the role:
- A bachelor's degree in a technical field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience with systems analysis and implementation of Oracle modules
- 2+ years of troubleshooting Oracle EBS modules and uncovering solutions
- Experience with Sage software is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal for working with business departments, and written for documentation purposes
- The ability to work well independently as well as part of a team to drive results forward
For more information about this role please contact 317.687.3275 or send resumes direct to Lisa.Maloney@roberthalf.com.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.