$11.00 to $12.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and office support duties. If you're looking for a short-term temporary position, consider this Administrative Assistant opening in the Delhi Twp, Ohio area.
What you get to do every single day
- Greet and guide visitors
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
If you are interested in this role , please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
(job order number 03320-0011160626) or call OfficeTeam at Phone number blocked - click to apply
to be immediately considered!
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Data entry experience desired
- Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
If you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in an innovative environment, we would love to hear from you! This position will be filled by the end of the week so contact us immediately!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.