To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax County, VA
- Govind Sharma
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Fairfax County, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to work in our Fairfax, VA (HQ) office.
We are seeking a Proposal Coordinator who develops and distributes appropriate proposal-related documentation, including compliance matrices, style guides, proposal outlines, proposal response templates, proposal schedules, and kick-off presentations. Establishes and maintains communications among geographically dispersed proposal team, including subcontractors, using collaborative tools such as Virtual Proposal Center, SharePoint, email, IM, and WebEx web conferencing. Prepares materials for reviews and final production using desktop publishing tools/skills. Coordinates with Contracts and Pricing on cost and contractual volumes to ensure timely receipt of compliant input. Conducts copy/edit functions, focusing on succinctness and readability. Schedules and hosts daily meetings and color reviews. Produces/publishes proposals for delivery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Detail oriented individual able to coordinate meetings and tag up conference calls, schedules, and other logistics associated with kick off meetings, tag up meetings, solution development workshops, and proposal color reviews.
- Clear, concise communication a must.
- Responsiveness and attention to detail a must. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, collaborative/cooperative teamwork spirit including a no-task-is-unimportant work ethic on all work assignments.
- Microsoft PowerPoint knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- SharePoint knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in English or Journalism.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.