The Speech Analytics Administrator III is responsible for technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical systems such as Nexidia Speech Analytics, Quality Central, VMWare, and SQL database. This person will work within the quality organization and with other speech analytics user groups, including internal and Vendor related areas to ensure platform integrity and minimal cross impact of work streams. Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to interpret and utilize voice analytics to drive effective business improvements and efficiencies. This individual must understand the mechanics of the speech analytics product with the goal of being the content/functional expert. This individual should have familiarity with the mechanics of the tool functions and how it relates to our various databases, as well as have a vision for how this tool should leverage various internal databases in the future.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Administer all facets of Quality Central, including creating/deleting logins and quality forms.
Administer all facets of Quality SQL Server, including creating/deleting logins, governance and permissions.
Process sessions, develop dashboards and similar activities to move queries to production and ensure the accuracy of the queries/data available.
Administer and support core Microsoft, Nexidia, SQL and VMware technologies.
Analyze the daily data input into the speech analytics tool to ensure its completeness and accuracy. Recommend processes or improvement to the data feed into the tool to maximize the value of using this tool.
Improve existing queries to ensure calls are properly categorized by the speech analytics software. Learn the scripting language as well as writing the scripts to both capture potential call issues as well as minimize false positives.
Analyze KPIs within the speech analytics environments looking for areas of consistent high performance, as well as areas of operational improvements. Look for trends in the data, and isolate patterns by region, site, product, queue, etc.
Determine opportunities to gain efficiencies in current quality assurance program and/or training program in the speech analytics tool. Recommend improvement to processes to close any gaps or areas of concern.
Establish a set of executive level reports / dashboards to bring forward the most relevant data. Develop a dashboard that includes trending information and present your conclusions on the data along with recommendations.
Monitor productivity of quality speech analytics team members and Evaluate users to recommend efficiencies in the tool operation, form workflow and reporting to maximize usability.
Build a culture and baseline level of understanding within the organization around Speech Analytics. Provide speech analytics guidance to the business for the development, design and implementation of new and on-going initiatives.
Support business objectives and goals by identifying methods to utilize the tool more efficiently.
Proactively identify opportunities to optimize operation.
Manage multiple requests for cross functional project teams, set timelines, follow-up actions and communicate results.
Participate in process improvement activities to meet evolving analytics requirements.
Support the quality staff in the application of Evaluate by identifying and loading calls, reporting, automatic quality scoring, dashboard creation and form administration.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, and speak and understand English.
- Expertise in Nexidia/Nice Speech Analytics platform, 3+ years preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Experience with interpreting data, identifying trends and seeking out root causes for solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed deadlines and project goals.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, able to work with minimum supervision and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills with track record of applying rapidly changing technology to complex business needs.
- Experience working with call center quality programs and providing multiple avenues for implementation and communication strategies.
- Ability to execute on initiatives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to use and possesses advanced knowledge of personal computer and software applications such as the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point).
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of cable television products and services, telephony, internet service
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Speech Analytics technologies
- Six Sigma Black Belt knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of equivalent level of experience and education.
Related Work Experience
- 7+ years of Call Center /Customer Service Experience
- 5+ years of Speech and/or Database Administration experience
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance Experience
- 5+ years of Analysis /Reporting Experience
- Office environment
- May require travel
Complex Problem Solving
Sql (Programming Language)
Business Process Improvement