To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA 23233
- Vaco - Richmond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant Consultant - Immediate need!
Vaco Resources • Richmond, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Play key role in month and quarter-end close including high-level review of GL reconciliations to ensure accuracy
- Prepare financial statements according to GAAP including balance sheet, P&L, and cash flow statements
- Take charge of key account reconciliations including research and analysis of fluctuations
- Manage grants and participate in budget process and reporting
- Participate in audit preparation, systems and process enhancements, and develop, update, and implement policies, procedures, and internal controls
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5+ Years of Expertise
- Master's or CPA Preferred
- Strong experience with grant accounting, month-end close, financial statement preparation, and financial and operational analysis
- Strong computer knowledge including experience with large ERPs, preferred expertise in SAP, and advanced ability with Microsoft Excel