To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
First Student • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 3 days ago
First Student is a leader in transportation of children K-12. As the largest provider of student transportation in North America, First Student is more than twice the size of the next largest competitor. Industry-leading safety programs, strong customer relationships and service record are the key differentiators.
At First Student, our Marketing Manager-VanRide will design and direct the market introduction and go-to-market strategy of the First Student non-conforming vehicle business. This position will manage the development and execution of customer insights, service development, branding, marketing tools, and collateral. The chosen candidate will ensure the revenue, number of vans and market share objectives are achieved through closely collaboration with the Business Development and Operations teams.
Marketing Manager-VanRide Responsibilities:
- Builds value proposition for First Student in vans market
- Design go-to-market approach relative to yellow bus transportation
- Develops customer insights
- Develops customer-needs based research and identifies goals and objectives of non-conforming vehicle transportation for student. Recommends, develops, and executes branding/communication/marketing/public relations strategies to achieve intended results for each targeted service.
- Monitors the customer and competitive landscape, identifying relevant market and customer research needs.
- Works closely with business development team and operations to manage the overall design, implementation, and execution of materials & campaigns.
- Supports Sales and represents marketing in selling in new van services to customers.
- Develops and executes marketing activities, campaigns, and collateral that are in alignment with the customer need and strategic direction of the service.
- Monitors and analyzes marketing activity against goals, providing suggestions for enhancing marketing/sales performance through identification of key areas of improvement.
- Develops and maintains marketing budgets.
Marketing Manager-VanRide Experience and Skills Required:
- Requires a four-year degree, preferably in a marketing or business-related
- A minimum of three to five years marketing experience in new product or service development, with progressive informal leadership roles.
- Candidates should have proven marketing accomplishments and understand market conditions and competitive forces.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Bringing demonstrated abilities to build and continuously motivate highly effective teams is also important.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.