To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Applications and Network Support Specialist
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with an entertainment firm (a well-known firm) located in New York, New York (NY) and they are searching for a Senior Desktop Application Support. This is a hybrid role as you'll be expected to provide desktop support as well as some server support. Experience with security and networking is a huge plus. The expectation is to wear many hats, which will allow you to be challenged and learn a lot in this role. Please note that you are not required to know everything listed below. Job Responsibilities:
- Desktop applications, Computer Hardware, Security, Network Support
- Support end users for this firms' proprietary software along with all the desktop installed applications installed across all locations in Manhattan
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft suit of products, backup and restore procedures
- Manage Active Directory
- Manage Office 365 suite - Support, setup, configuration of Exchange, Azure AD, and Office 365 applications. MS Teams, Skype, SharePoint
- Application performance monitoring software and network monitoring software experience
- Manage PCI compliance related controls. e,g. logging, antivirus, FIM, system configuration, firewalls, IDS/IPS etc.
- Security - Deploying security updates, maintaining Enterprise Antivirus solutions and overall security of systems/network. Remediate vulnerabilities found
- Identify areas of improvement in applications, automate manual/repeatable tasks
- Some exposure to Routers, firewalls and switch configuration and maintenance is a plus
- Experience with Active Directory (group policy) as well Windows Server Administration
- Networking Knowledge, Performance Tuning
- Knowledgeable with all aspects of Windows systems administration, Windows and desktop operating system security; Software support for client applications. Support cloud-based applications
- Follows and understands best security practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced working in production environment
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly to minimize the impact on production
- Understanding of urgency to resolve production issues that may have impact to business
- Ability to prioritize