Synchrony Rehabilitation works across a vast continuum of healthcare environments including hospitals, skilled nursing, assisted living and home health. We foster trust, build relationships, and strive for excellence; for our partners, for our employees, and most importantly, for the people we care for. Our teams of physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists empower people to achieve what they never thought possible: their maximum independence.
At Synchrony, our success begins with hiring the right employees. We believe that if we treat our employees like royalty they will treat our customers like royalty. Our customer-oriented culture places the emphasis on Customer Service, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, and Customer and Satisfaction. Employment with us is more than just a job. It's an opportunity for professional and personal growth. We believe that our success is the direct result of providing outstanding service that exceeds expectations to our residents, family members and our more than 2,400 employees.
When you join our team, you work with dedicated healthcare professionals who extend a spirit of caring to our residents and co-workers alike. Begin advancing your therapy career today and enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from working in a compassionate, progressive environment.
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Synchrony Rehab, a subsidiary of Trilogy Health Services LLC, is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist at The Villages at Historic Silvercrest, a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living health campus located in New Albany, IN. You must hold an active or pending Speech Language Pathology (SLPCCC) state license to apply for this position.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
- Must have an active or pending Speech Therapy/SLPCCC or Speech Interim state license
- Proven track record of successful patient care experience
- Experience working with a geriatric population preferred
What if you could work for a company that genuinely cares about you as a person? At Synchrony, you’re so much more than just an employee – you’re a member of our family. Our benefits encompass your compensation, wellness, emotional and social well-being, so you can be the best version of yourself. That’s the Synchrony Advantage. #C4U
Comprehensive Benefit Package Including:
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Affordable Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in HSA company contributions
- Incentive Based Wellness Program w/On-site Health Screenings
- Paid time Off
- Continuing Education Program-up to $2,000 annually!
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match beginning July 1st, 2021!
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee & Dependent Scholarships
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Synchrony Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living
- Public Speaking
- Speech Language Pathology
- Health Facilities