Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Maxim is currently looking for part time or full time LVN's servicing the Orange County area. We currently have cases in the morning, afternoons or night shifts. If you or anyone you know may be interested in an LVN position feel free to contact Kendyll directly. Hope to hear from you soon! Phone number blocked - click to apply
or Email blocked - click to apply
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience preferred
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer