We are working with a great company in the West Metro that is looking to hire a Payroll Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of payroll exposure. This Payroll position will handle all Payroll responsibilities and help in other areas as needed. This is a growing company with a great culture that offers full benefits and flexibility. There is potential to grow within the company as they continue to experience growth. This Payroll Specialist position is a full time direct hire role that offers competitive benefits. For more information, please apply or message me directly on LinkedIn for consideration. Sam Makozak
- FPC or CPP most optimal
- Familiarity with HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Successful track record in various withholdings, processing liens, and garnishments
- Quality experience with Process Biweekly Payroll
- Well-founded grasp of Payroll Tax
- Multistate Payroll experience highly desired
- Proven knowledge of payroll for over 500 employees
- Command of Full Cycle Payroll
- ADP Workforce Now experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in payroll
- General familiarity with Payroll Vendor
- Strong familiarity with HRIS Payroll System
- Wide ranging experience with Reconcile Payroll
- Earlier work involving benefits payroll
- Practical knowledge of Process Bi-weekly Payroll
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.