Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Flex Staff Hourly employee is a variable one, engaged by a department on an as-needed basis, compensated on an hourly basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Assist with management of research grants, contract proposals, and awards
* Analyze monthly grant activity related to assigned grant projects
* Prepares customized fiscal reports
* Assist with monitoring expenditures, review ledgers, and tracks payments
* May perform in a Consultant capacity, depending on profession, level of expertise, at an agreed-upon hourly rate.
* Any duties within scope of ability assigned by department leadership.
* Education: Bachelor's degree.
* Experience: Finance experience required.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity, equity and inclusion are drivers for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we're as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai's unrivaled record of achievement, education, and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together and participate actively as a leader within the Mount Sinai Health System by:
* Serving as the primary resource management representative of the Mount Sinai leadership teams, committees, etc., and acting as the primary executive leader interface between Mount Sinai and key executives from the health systems' vendors and partners.
* Engaging with relevant thought leaders and policy-makers at the federal and state levels, and representing the Health System as assigned.
* Using a lens of equity in establishing and promoting policies and procedures and providing opportunities for all to thrive.
* Confronting racist, sexist or other inappropriate behavior and challenges exclusionary organizational practices and serving as a role model to promote anti-racist behaviors.
* Inspiring and fostering an environment of anti-racist behaviors among and between departments and co-workers.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 42,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai Morningside (formerly Mount Sinai St. Luke's), and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
The Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) provides a salary range to comply with the New York City Law on Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements. The salary range for the role is $15.00 - $50.00 Annually. Actual salaries depend on a variety of factors, including experience, education, and hospital need. The salary range or contractual rate listed does not include bonuses/incentive, differential pay or other forms of compensation or benefits.
- Financial Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care
- Resource Management
- Stocks (Finance)