Are you an experienced Healthcare Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- You will be working in the inbound call center taking calls from members regarding marketplace, coverage, deductibles, payments, claims, etc.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
Requirements for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- Healthcare experience would be a plus
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday, will be assigned an 8-hour shift between 5:00AM – 9:00PM
Advantages of this Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Competitive salary up to $16/hr based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.