The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for ensuring customer retention on the website by providing a positive customer experience. This role will strategize, initiate, and manage valuable apps and programs using industry best practices.
My client is a popular, fast growing consumer wellness CPG company. Only have been around for less than 10 years, their highly functional and distinguishable product has set themselves apart from other health supplement products. They have a strong presence in national retailers as well as online ecommerce.
● Recommend best practices to grow our loyalty program on the website to incentivize repeat purchases.
● Build a community of loyal consumers that will receive unique content and offers.
● Research best performing subscription CPG businesses, their selling strategies, and make recommendations to improve subscriber growth and reduce churn.
● Oversee 3PL to ensure customer's orders are being fulfilled on time and arriving within our shipping timeline.
● Take ownership of a unique unboxing experience through custom branded boxes, seasonal inserts and samples.
● Plan and create seasonal swag (hats, bottles, etc) to sell as bundles to give consumers a unique product offering and boost AOV.
● Implement post purchase surveys to measure customer satisfaction.
● MUST have experience with a subscription business
● Minimum of 3 - 5 Years Experience in Ecommerce industry, Shopify preferred
● Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, information technology or marketing
● Highly organized and dependable; high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
● Comfortable working in a very diverse, fast-paced environment while adhering to tight deadlines
● Strong written and presentation skills; with the ability to influence/guide others in strategic decisions
● Can learn and become proficient on new programs, dashboards, databases and tools quickly
● Ability to perform independently and as part of a team; be both a hands-on and high-level strategic thinker
● Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to gather data, analyze and share a clear understanding of what's working, what's not and why
● Ability to manage multiple priorities, think tactically as well as strategically; demonstrates objectivity, delivering results and shows initiative
● Must be flexible, work well under pressure and have the ability to readily adapt to change
● Demonstrates ability to interact with vendors and colleagues in a thoughtful and attentive manner
● Knowledge of health and wellness CPG beverage/supplement brands and direct competitors a plus
- Exciting opportunity to spearhead the subscription channel
- Collaborative and fast paced work culture
Search Engine Optimization