Are you an expert in the Construction field?
Are you an expert in your field?
Do you excel at meeting customer requirements?
Do you meet your objectives and work independently?
If the answer is YES see what Horizon Solutions has to offer!
Major Duties & Responsibilities
In this position you will:
- Manage customer relationships directly with construction product specification and selection, establish and negotiate customer pricing and product availability.
- Clarify, research and resolve and/or coordinate resolution of customer order changes and inquiries, complaints and problems; shipment status inquiries and changes, customer and vendor returns/repairs and order expediting.
- Proactively pursue and develop opportunities to quote and provide value engineering for Construction Products and Services with the objective of increased sales, gross and net profit.
- Understand and coordinate customer, vendor and Horizon’s needs and resources to competitively quote and sell technical solutions that maximize Horizon product offerings, services and technical support services and provide added value to customers.
- Implement sales and marketing plans, coordinate and implement the inside/telephone sales and marketing efforts for Construction products with the objective of increased sales, gross and net profit and exceptional customer service.
Technical knowledge of Horizon specific products and product applications; product design, installation and maintenance within assigned construction product area preferred. Knowledge of features, benefits and use/application of electrical product applications in the contractor customer base.
Excellent customer service, organizational and Microsoft Office skills required. Ability to comprehend blue prints and CADD.
Knowledge and/or experience in the direct customer selling process and techniques; including the ability to close sales a plus. Ability to determine and negotiate product cost and establish competitive pricing; previous experience preferred. Strong communication, negotiation and teamwork skills; ability to work independently and prioritize tasks; strong attention to detail and analytical ability required.
Operate Cash Register