To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrimack, NH 03054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Merrimack, NH
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a SDET in Merrimack, New Hampshire (NH). Responsibilities:
- Identify functional & non-functional requirements that are not currently met by the required capabilities and advocate solutions to address these gaps. Apply appropriate approaches to assessing trade-offs among strategic automation goals
- Implement commit, acceptance and release capabilities from roadmap to pipeline
- Actively participate in planning, definition, design & integration of automation strategies to assist the teams to deliver faster
- Drive and participate in defining the technical & coding standards and guidelines for the team or group as well as implementing a strong internal QA specific DevOps process
- Participate in critical problem solving and advanced technical troubleshooting to assist the organization; drive resolution to technical issues; lead and perform impact analysis
- Collaborate with QA Leads and automation engineers on evolving our pipeline strategies to align industry trends with product strategy in order to drive business success
- Build relationships with development teams with quick alignment of value and understanding of the business and technology
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated tests and in-house software utilities
- Conduct peer code reviews and mentor junior associates
- Suggest improvements for processes, best practices, and standards
- Design and develop automated tests and/or software tools
- Understand requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve maintainability of automation platform
- Practical experience driving automation within Agile/Scrum methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 3+ years of automation experience using tools such as REST Assured, SOAPUI, ReadyAPI or postman is required
- 2+ years of experience with additional tools Cucumber, TestNG and Selenium
- 2+ years of software development or hand-coded test automation development using Java
- Ability to perform technical and functional analysis
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills
- Skilled capability to test and debug test automation and software tools developed by self and others