Kelly Services is looking for reliable Clean Room Technicians to work for a global leader in Energy & Utilities in Houston, TX.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity on 2nd shift, with a starting pay rate of $14.00/hour.
- 2nd shift, Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visually inspect parts prior to cleaning process.
- Clean and handle LM turbine parts in accordance with procedures and quality processes.
- Ensure removal of grease, oil, dirt, coking, soot and other turbine soils resulting in clean turbine components.
- Feed clean components to subsequent operations including FPI and bench inspections.
- Maintain and replace chemicals, cleaning solutions, and chemical cleaning and rinse immersion tanks.
- Transport parts between shop areas as directed.
- Ensure compliance with waste water policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to read and communicate in the English language.
- Able to learn to operate cranes, forklifts, and other material moving equipment per the customer’s EHS policies.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. and work in both an indoor and outdoor manufacturing / warehouse environment.
- Computer literacy with SFM, Kronos, and other basic ERP tools preferred.
Note: These openings are being recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not the local Kelly branch.
For immediate consideration, please apply today to this job posting.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply