To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cordova, TN 38016
- Megan Powalski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Cordova, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a multinational Medical Equipment Manufacturer company, is currently seeking a Project Accountant Manager for a 6 month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Memphis, TN. By working for our client, you will be exposed to a global company that has over $4 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE & the London Stock Exchange, has over 11, 000 employees, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team. In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect: • Competitive pay • Paid holidays • Year-end bonus program • Recognition and incentive programs • Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center The hours for this position are as follows Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Pay Rate: $30.00-33.00/ hour This is a Project Accountant role to support the facilities project. The Facilities Project Accountant is part of the Global Functions Finance Business Partnering team that provides high quality analytical data and business partnering support to the Global Functions. The company is going through a number of transformation projects, which has a direct impact on the facilities and real estate of the organization. Working for the Finance Business Partner Global Functions, you will be responsible for providing finance support to the Facilities Project Team. Collate facility costs on a Group-wide basis to provide improved visibility of current cost base and review appropriateness of current allocation method. Current visibility of the costs are very difficult, so you will need to be able to think creatively to be able to be confident that the whole cost base has been captured.
- Define, recommend and implement accounting methodology for facility costs ready for the 2020 budget process, which starts in July 2019.
- Providing financial input and challenge to ensure robustness of business cases and CER requests.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the transactional accounting teams.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors in Accounting and Finance as well as 3-5 years of qualifying related experience. A CPA license (or international equivalent) highly recommended (Big 4 trained preferable). Other preferred skills include:
- Strong financial accounting skills in IFRS
- A working knowledge of consolidation / BI systems essential with HPERION HFM/COGNOS advantageous.
- Progressive experience within a commercial / manufacturing financial environment with cost control responsibilities.
- Demonstrates experience in analyzing financial data, drawing sound conclusions and developing proposals/solutions.
- Experience in SAP, Hyperion, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Experience in a multinational environment and/or US publicly traded company
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position firstname.lastname@example.org
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.