Commercial Service Airport Development Project Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Thibodeau
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $125,000A bit about us:
They are a full-service professional consulting firm. They provide high-quality, value-oriented planning, engineering, architectural design, surveying, sustainability, program management, and construction administration services throughout the eastern United States.Why join us?
- Management-level salary will be commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package; incentive compensation program; conference & professional development opportunities
- This position will be located in Burlington, VT
We are looking for an Airport Civil Engineer/Senior Project Manager to lead our New England Office and work on a broad range of airport planning, design, and construction projects. Responsibilities include design and construction team leadership and management, extensive client interaction, coordination/management with staff members and sub-consultants in multiple offices and capital improvement programming with clients, the FAA and state agencies.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field; PE required
- 10+ years airport engineering design, construction and project/program management experience in Vermont and/or other Northeast locations
- Commercial service airport development experience required
- Proven ability to manage and deliver successful airport development projects
- Strong organization, management and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Client service focus, including a successful history of client / business development
- The selected candidate will be expected to excel in both operational and executive-level management and leadership functions
- Position reports directly to the Managing Principal / National Director of Aviation Services
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Engineering Design Process