At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. We are on a journey to significantly grow our portfolio of industry-leading products for homeowners and to extend the benefits of our world-class Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) sales and service experience to more places in the home.
LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Water Solutions markets high quality whole-home and under-the-sink water filtration systems to ensure the water our families drink and use tastes great and is safe and free of harmful chemicals. Leaf Home Enhancements is building a world-class portfolio of products from windows, to doors, to cabinets to improve the aesthetic appeal and functionality of the home.
We are seeking three skilled, data-driven and experienced Marketing Managers to support our three newest product verticals – Leaf Home Safety Solutions, Leaf Water Solutions and Leaf Home Enhancements.
The Marketing Manager will support the planning and execution of strategy that builds preference for assigned brands and product verticals within the Leaf Home Solutions family. Develop, execute, analyze and track marketing strategies that drive awareness and engagement with target consumer groups. Typically done through our integrated marketing plan such as traditional and digital media, lead generation campaigns, retail/co-op advertising, in-store communication, fixture development, promotions, pricing and sales team training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Expertly understand the competitive landscape and how competitors are positioned in the marketplace
- Market intelligence expertise on buyer demographics and key buying criteria
- Collaborate with product management to identify opportunities to differentiate and grow the business through product innovation
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with target buyer personas
- Work with the Marketing Science team to understand and codify the customer journey, including where the customer gets information and the who, what, when and why behind decisions they make
- Drive innovation in sales and marketing processes based on learnings
- Assist in the development of marketing plans for assigned products and verticals
- Plan and manage cross-functional launch of net-new products and new releases of existing products
- Understand and support direct to consumer sales channel
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in related direct to consumer product marketing roles
- Self-motivated, analytical, and results oriented marketer with the skills to plan, prioritize, guide, and coordinate with internal and external teams.
- Data-driven and able to distill data from multiple sources into a cogent narrative that drives alignment and action across the organization
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills, and have experience working effectively and getting results within a sophisticated sales organization and with cross -functional teams
- Experience working with technical product organizations.
- Skilled at translating consumer insights into product opportunities, both in terms of major product innovation and smaller feature enhancements
- Poses excellent project management and problem-solving skills and be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications
- Specific experience in the home services category
- Loves to geek-out with product leadership about technical innovation
- Occasional overnight travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
LeafFilter Company Overview
Why Work at LeafFilter? LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
For more information about Leaf Home Solutions and our growing organization, please visit .
Leaf Home Safety Solutions Company Overview
Why Work at Leaf Home Safety Solutions? Behind every great brand is an incredible team of thinkers with a hunger for success. At Leaf Home Safety Solutions (a Leaf Home Solutions Company), a talented and inspired team fuels our brand behind the scenes. Leaf Home Safety Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? Life is full of uncertainties, but whether you can stay in the home you love shouldn’t be one of them. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. As such, we strive to assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that share our mission of empowering homeowners. From our corporate team to our local teams, we’ve crafted a team of the very finest… and we hope you’ll be joining that team!
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades (2020)
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 2nd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
Please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Product Marketing Manager for immediate consideration.
Integrated Marketing Communications