To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR 72201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Neurology Representative- Little Rock, AR
Amplity Health • Little Rock, AR
Posted 1 month ago
Novartis Pharmaceuticals has partnered with Touchpoint Health Solutions for an exciting and unique opportunity to be a part of a sales team promoting Gilenya, for the treatment of relapsing forms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
The Neurology Representative engages Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in face to face discussions to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)’ selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The Neurology Representative achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The Neurology Representative utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required from Accredited College or University
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) pharmaceutical sales experience required.
- Neuroscience or specialty pharmaceutical sales experience will be considered.
- Experience selling in a competitive environment and/or challenging reimbursement setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service, lead with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Consistently display strong selling skills
- Opportunistic and finds ways to win in ambiguous environments
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Ability to solve complex problems to understand the broader environment and makes connections between existing knowledge or experience and a new situation.
- Demonstrated sales success
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency in using iPad and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client’s customers within the parameters of the program.
- Ability to drive to assigned targets within the territory using own automobile or fleet vehicle (if provided by Touchpoint Health Solutions).
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions (including overnight and/or weekend).
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies. Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. specializes in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc., you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with the Company offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401K benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Follow us on Social Media!www.touchpointsolutions.com