UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Contract Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of roles within United HealthCare. Our Recruiters are Talent Advisors who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process. This role reports directly to a Talent Acquisition Manager.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing
- Provide high-touch candidate care, including dispositioning and engaging candidates as appropriate and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity, and respect
- Develop and maintain functional talent pipelines which result in top talent hired
- Lead strategic discovery sessions with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan based on service level agreements
- Follow the sourcing process as defined by Talent Acquisition tiered sourcing process
- Utilize digital and video interview platform in combination with telephonic discussions to evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior-based interview and assessment techniques
- Consult with Hiring Managers in evaluating and presenting candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting - including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence to recommend offer packages
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
- Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment
- Partner with the Service Delivery team to initiate offer processing including background and drug screening
- Demonstrate best practices and troubleshoot with team members
- Demonstrate inclusion & diversity awareness and utilize sourcing techniques that reach diverse population
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Minimum 5+ years of Human Capital, Recruitment or Talent Acquisition support experience
- Experience using Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system
- Demonstrated ability to work with Hiring Managers at all levels and develop strong relationships
- Passion for providing outstanding experience for both candidates and Hiring Managers
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Experience recruiting in a corporate environment for various types of positions (including clinical, sales, underwriting, actuary, business operations, finance, legal, network, product, IT, etc.)
- Experience recruiting for Senior Level and above positions (C-suite)
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing/sourcing techniques to include internet, cold calling, college alumni, interactive strategies
- Search firm and/or agency experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 7 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Recruiter, Sourcer, Senior Recruiter, Executive Recruiter, Telecommute, UnitedHealthcare, UHC, UnitedHealthgroup, UHG