CareStaff Partners is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for a Local Contract position with a Hospital on the Med/Surg Floor in Oconomowoc, WI.
The Assignment: Job #11584
- Location: Wisconsin
Specialty: Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Setting: Acute Care / Medical Surgical (MedSurg)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: Within 2 weeks
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 12 Hour Nights
Contract Length: 13 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: Wisconsin Active Certification
Experience Required/Preferred: Minimum 1 Year of Prior Hospital Based Experience
Pay: Gross Hourly $14-16/HR - Blended Rate
Experience the CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family
- Seamless Communication and support from your Dedicated Recruiter, Personal Compliance Specialist, and Individual Payroll and Benefits Professional
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience, or you are a seasoned traveler. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!
NEW! Oasis Home Health Certification Program (PT, OT, SLP)
- Premium Pay Packages
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Unlimited CEU's
Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
- Multiple cverage options, because there is no one size fits all when it comes to your well-being
- Licensure Reimbursement
Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses Paid for:
- Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA)
- Occupational Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
A Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA) Job Responsibilities:
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Duties:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)