To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Central Point, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resource Manager
Home Instead Senior Care • Central Point, OR
Posted 1 month ago
The HR Specialist is a dynamic position that helps support the various departments and CAREGiver Relations Department within Home Instead Senior Care. This position will ensure that employees have the resources they need to provide superior care to our aging clientele.
Duties will include:
- • Weekly Payroll Processing (Verify hours worked and extract payroll data from scheduling software)
- • Track and Apply Employee Benefits (Paid Sick Leave, Health Insurance, etc)
- • Enter new employee data into Payroll platform (ADP Workforce Now)
- • Set up Direct Deposits, Garnishments, Voluntary Deductions, process Tax Credits, etc.
- • Update and maintain hiring and employment documents for the company
- • Complete Employment Verifications & assist with Employee Credentials as needed
- Other Duties related to our CAREGiver Relations Department
The successful candidate will:
• Be a strong leader
• Be willing and open to learning, embrace change and strive for process improvement.
• Have a passion for changing and improving lives that inspires and motivates the team.
• Foster an environment where ideas are freely exchanged in a culture of trust, leading to greater ownership and pride in the company and each other.
• 1-3 years Professional Experience including but not limited to: Human Resources, Staffing & Scheduling, Healthcare Services .
Preferably in an office environment with managerial or administrative job duties.
Positive past experience of managing employees is a plus
• High energy level, diplomatic, performance-driven, customer service oriented, and ability to lead a team
• Must be able to move quickly while making informed and intelligent decisions with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Be able to grow and replicate their performance day in and day out with measurable results.
• Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and the use of PC’s.
• Must be detail oriented, proactive, able to work independently, organized, able to prioritize duties and multi-task effectively and efficiently.
• Occasional work on weekends and participation in weekly On-Call duties required.
• Bachelor Degree preferred. Recommended degree(s) with emphasis include: Business Management, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Public Health Education
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.