Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Cleaning Person will maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Clean the assigned area in the office, shop and campus
- Duties will include cleaning and maintaining restrooms, break rooms, carpets, and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors
- Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights, and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows, restrooms and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties
- This role will require you to be constantly on the move for an 8 hour shift
- Cleaning high and low spaces in an office and shop environment
- In the winter, help with snow removal and in the summer, mow/weed control around the facility
- Maintain customer service as the top priority
- Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education & Experience:
- Previous janitorial experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as instructions on solutions used for cleaning and safety policies
- Must be able to communicate with peers, managers, and customers of the company
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
- Customer Service