Lehigh Technical is seeking a Managed Service Practice Director in the greater Philadelphia, PA area.
Scope & Notes:
In this role, you will provide the vision, drive and thought leadership to grow the Managed Services practice. You will direct customer engagement activities by advising IT decision makers on the value of outsourcing support and how to develop strong collaborative partnerships with existing teams. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and drafting deliverables, providing technical guidance to stakeholders in a variety of businesses in all aspects of managed services. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the sales, implementation and support of Managed Services.
He/she must be passionate about Managed Services and possess a fundamental understanding of what it is, how it works and why it is important. This role requires a strong leader who is comfortable owning the sales, marketing and product engines for their practice and is able to work within an established delivery framework.
***75% of the time will be interaction with customers to sell solutions***
- Identify Managed Services opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Create and deliver solution proposals, presentations and service agreements
- Provide delivery support for onboarding new Managed Services customers
- Manage contract renewals and propose new services to existing customers
- Market the experience and expertise at company/partner/industry events
- Develop enablement programs that empower sales team
- Co-develop campaigns with our Marketing team that generate Managed Services interest
- Evaluate market opportunity and co-develop new product offerings with other practice and business leaders
- Provide pipeline, forecast and practice updates to business leadership
- Manage practice efforts to meet financial and strategic goals
Education and Training
- 5+ years' experience with Managed Services, Delivery Support, IT Operations and/or related services space
- 3+ years' experience building and managing a technology department or practice
- Experience with tools and techniques used to support technology services and platforms
- Experience leading or contributing to the development of sales, marketing and product efforts
- Ability to analyze customer needs and develop solutions that incorporate our existing Managed Services offerings
- Ability to create, edit and review supporting statements of work and service agreements
- Knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a sales engineer/solutions architect during the sales cycle
- Ability to influence customer stakeholders and key decision makers
- Understanding of market trends and the competitive landscape for Managed Services
- Knowledge of the channel partner relationship
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Experience developing reports and dashboards to communicate practice progress
College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Development, Project/Product Management, or Business Administration is preferred, or similar work experience
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.