Seeking experienced concession workers with 1+ year experience that want the freedom and flexibility of picking their own shifts, and getting paid the same day.
Welcome To Qwick! Work When You Want; Get Paid Same Day!
Qwick matches you with concession, server, and front of house gigs (if you want!), and sends them to your phone so you can choose to work in your free time. Think of "Uber" or "Doordash" but for hospitality gigs! We operate in select cities nationally and have over 100k Professionals on the platform.
What We Do:
Qwick is an On-Demand staffing platform that lets you signup to get shifts sent straight to your phone. Want to work the shift? Great, just click "Accept" and arrive on time ready to work. Not Feeling it? No problem at all, decline or ignore the text and wait for the next one. The best part of it all is that you can get paid right after you clock out.
Why work with Qwick?
- Make competitive pay - Qwick currently pays up to $30/hour for shifts (sometimes even more)
- Refer a friend and both get $100 when they complete their first shift!
- Get paid same-day (instantly with a debit card!)
- Invites to shifts based on your experience are sent to you
- Only work when you want; no commitments ever
- No penalty for declining a shift invitation
Concession Worker Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests who approach the concession stand and take orders for food and beverages
- Prepare food items such as sandwiches and hotdogs using appropriate quantities of ingredients
- Acquaint customers with prices and packing options and follow instructions regarding portions and packing
- Process cash payments and tender change, along with ensuring that all received cash is well-accounted for and stored in a safe area
- Clean and maintain food preparation equipment such as grills and ovens on a regular basis
Q: How much do I get paid?
A: We firmly believe in paying Professionals on our platform a living wage. The pay is different for each job, and you will get to see it before accepting the shift. We've seen Businesses post shifts for up to $35 an hour! With a debit card, you can get same-day pay.
Q: How do I get started?
A: You can start earning shifts in a few easy steps! Download the Qwick Professionals app, create an account, attend a casual orientation session (about 5 minutes to learn more about the platform), submit proper certifications (food and alc), and start working! We're all about quality and simplicity, and try to keep our process as easy as can be.
Q: What kind of jobs can I work?
A: We have more than 27 job types between the Front of House and Back of House including servers, line cook, busser, event chef, prep cook, event help, and so much more. You can work different shifts with Qwick in the same day/week, as long as they do not overlap and you have plenty of time for travel.
Q: How do I get shifts?
A: When a business posts a shift, our system matches top candidates to the job, and sends them an invite in the app. No need to call in, or signup on a job board. When there is a shift available for you, we will let you know!
COVID-19 precautions: Please cancel your shift if you are ill and provide any proper documentation to support.
- Outline Of Food Preparation
- Debits And Credits