To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13 South Drive
Bethesda, MD 20814
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CSS, Inc. • Bethesda, MD
Posted 18 days ago
CSS Inc. has an immediate opening for an Industrial Hygienist to provide industrial hygiene, occupational safety, and environmental services at our client site, the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. Candidates should have experience and knowledge in assessing workplace hazards, developing and implementing ES&H programs, and preparing comprehensive reports to document findings.The Industrial Hygienist will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including Indoor air quality and mold investigations, oxygen monitoring system evaluation, and general safety and health hazard assessments. The position requires a team-oriented professional with strong organization skills as well as excellent writing and oral communication skills.Qualifications
- BS degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related discipline
- 1 or more years of related experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience working with and knowledge of ES&H standards and regulations.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a solid contributor in a team environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking and changing direction depending on work load.
- Previous Federal government experience.
- Computer skills including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.