Seeking dedicated and caring individuals in the Gibson County Area!
Come Join Our Team!
Home Instead Senior Care is Seeking compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission for our senior in our Community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Cognitive Impairment Support
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, Motor Vehicle Record check, and drug screen
- Must be 18 years or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available days, weekends, and overnights, with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/home-care-jobs .
CALL MADDY FOR MORE INFORMATION 812-471-0050
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.