Database Developer will work on all phases of database support related to Positive Train Control (PTC); a real-time messaging centric safety system. Developer will work as part of a team updating existing databases, managing static data, and developing new schemas, stored proc.
What you will be Doing:
- Works in a small, highly collaborative team of developers.
- Design, develop and maintain existing database systems (primarily SQL Server); including but not limited to creation of table architecture, views, functions and stored procedures.
- Perform SQL Server activities like monitoring, troubleshoot and resolve database problems.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6 – 10 years of development in T-SQL and SQL Server (2008 R2 and above) database.
- Strong knowledge of systems and software development life cycles and application integration with relational databases.
- Proficient in creating stored procedures and complex SQL queries
- Strong experience in data integration and analysis.
- Working knowledge of Red Gate, TFS and other related tools preferred.
- Experience working with C# preferred.
Contract Duration: 12 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Sql (Programming Language)
Team Foundation Server
C Sharp (Programming Language)