For immediate consideration please email Jason Biser @ URL blocked - click to apply.
- Collaborate with architects, developers and business partners to develop enterprise applications
- Perform business analysis / requirements analysis with the help of end-users
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Create conceptual data models for database interaction.
- Perform implementations and support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- 6 Months + minimum of .Net Core required.
- Experience with ReactJS or Angular 2+ is required
- Strong experience with development of API’s (RESTful & WebAPI)
- Must have exposure to deploying applications within an AWS, Azure, GCP or Cloudera Cloud
- Experience developing sophisticated web-based user interfaces.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis
- Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Development using relational database preferably using Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with developing Microservices is a bonus.
Application Delivery Lead
URL blocked - click to apply
Senior .Net Developer 988607
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing