To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntington, IN 46750
- Penny Camparone
- Phone: (574) 968-1860 X110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
Career Transitions LLC • Huntington, IN
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a 2nd shift CNC Machinist interested in new opportunities near Huntington, IN?
Rate: $19-24/hr. DOE and skill level
Hours: Mon – Fri 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
MUST PASS A BACKGROUND AND HAIR FOLLICLE DRUG SCREEN
Top reasons to work with us?
- Opportunity to work with one of the area's highest growth companies.
- The company fosters a very strong culture, offering opportunity for long term growth.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
The CNC Machinist is responsible for delivering the following:
- Strong knowledge of Manufacturing processes and CNC machines.
- Must be able to use all forms of gaging tools (Micrometers, Depth Micrometers, thread gages, etc).
- Experience operating 4 axis CNC equipment.
- Must understand G & M Code.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot CNC machines.
- Must have the ability to complete first time set-ups for tooling.
- Must have knowledge of SPC, FMEAs, and Control Plans.
- SAP experience a plus.
What you need to be successful in this role as a CNC Machinist:
- High school diploma.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Machinist.
- Pass a written skill assessment test.
Send us your resume so we can engage in a conversation about you, and how this role may take your career to a new level.