Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL data storage solutions
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Experience with Linux
- AWS development experience using Spark, Python, or Java.
- Experience with Angular or React
- Working knowledge with GitHub, Jenkins or other configuration management tools.
- Experience with NiFi
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Object Oriented Design
Python (Programming Language)
Business Transaction Management