$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Do you thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments? Does the chance to work with a reputable company excite you? Apply today for your next job through Robert Half Finance. To support the company's objectives as Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Top-notch analytical skills are vital to the duties of this position. In this full-time role, you will be well compensated, offered great benefits, and have the chance to grow.
For more information on this and other full-time opportunities, please contact Warren Knight - Recruiting Manager on Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email in the strictest confidence to Email blocked - click to apply
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Command of Accounting Principles
- Proficiency in Accrual Accounting
- Solid understanding of account reconciliation
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Able to manage time well
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Skilled in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles