To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Erlanger, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Air Cargo Security Program Manager
Amazon.com • Erlanger, KY
Posted 2 months ago
The Amazon Air Cargo Security team is seeking an enthusiastic, customer obsessed Air Cargo Security Program Manager (ACSPM) to provide support and oversight for regulatory cargo transportation efforts within Amazon Air. This will encompass new initiatives for the transportation supply chain involving Amazon owned and third party delivery methods. The incumbent will be responsible for enforcing risk-based security standards by ensuring compliance with corporate policies, federal regulations, and standardized processes. Responsibilities will also include ongoing assessment of operating risks and the development of appropriate mitigation strategies to sustain business operations, existing and future. This position will be located in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Ohio area.
The Air Cargo Security Program Manager will be a strong leader who embraces Amazon’s core values and is excited about an opportunity to influence and support our growing Amazon Air network. This key role will support the Amazon Air operation programs by understanding, implementing, and validating regulatory security requirements to ensure the Amazon Air Operations meet the regulatory requirements of the Indirect Air Carrier Security Program. The Air Cargo Security Program Manager will also assist with ensuring employees, third party vendors, visitors, and our assets (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) are secure and that the organization is prepared to properly respond to various security related emergencies. Applicants must have a demonstrated ability to utilize security and management expertise to challenge conventional wisdom, think strategically, communicate effectively, drive results, and leverage the necessary technical support that will be provided by both Amazon and third party technical experts.
Key Strategic Objectives
As part of the Air Cargo Security team, the ACSPM will be responsible for create, establish, and verify compliance with security procedures, regulatory standards, physical security design standards, and policies. Other responsibilities include:
• Maintain TSA regulatory compliance by utilizing and creating specific databases to meet regulatory requirements: IAMCS, KSMS
• Work with Airport officials on SIDA badging processes and audits
• Professionally interact with government officials
• Read and interpret government regulations
• Evaluate and introduce industry knowledge and best practices on transportation security efforts for Air Cargo
• Provide regulatory guidance and support to the Amazon Air Operations teams from a security perspective
• Manage information from various reporting tools to determine and manage risks
• Review security practices and procedures to ensure that they are in line with regulatory compliance
• Investigate allegations of regulatory violations and mitigate regulatory enforcement
• Travel 25%+ of the time domestically
• Stand long hours, lift 20 pounds, and work at times in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges for unescorted access privileges to airport security areas (where applicable.)
• Must fulfill FAA and DHS criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
• Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable.
• This position may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing. Federal law requires Amazon to determine an applicant's history of Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position, if applicable.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
• Bachelor’s degree in security or related field or equivalent professional or military experience
• 2+ years of experience in one or all of the following disciplines; corporate security management, transportation/supply chain security, aviation security
• 2+ years of experience in a customer service driven environment
• 2+ years of experience working with government aviation regulations
• Experience with all Microsoft Office applications
• Master’s degree in security or related field
• 2+ years of Aviation Regulatory Security Compliance experience, specifically TSA and U.S Customs
• Experience with TSA portals: IACMS and KSMS
• Experience with physical security control and surveillance systems
• Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired. Wicklander & Zulawksi certification
• Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
• Lean Six Sigma and/or Green/Black Belt Certified
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /Age