HOME INSTEAD is looking for caregivers that are available to work overnights from 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM in University District. Prefer that you speak Japanese, German, or Russian. 3 to 5 nights per week.
The Home Instead® network is the world's leading provider of personalized in-home care services.
We have over 1,500 independently owned and operated franchise offices worldwide
that employ compassionate CAREGivers who share our dedication to enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families.
Services span the care continuum, from companionship and personal care to specialized Alzheimer's care and hospice support.
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll enjoy a safe working environment, a complete benefits package, and many employment perks including:
- A schedule that suits your availability (20 hours/week minimum)
- $17 - $20/hour, PLUS overtime and holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time between shifts
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
- Cell phone discounts
- Free ORCA pass for bus riders working 30+ hours/week
- Daily wellness checks
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Free CEU's
- On-site training
- 24/7 support
- Experienced, professional support team
- and much more!
Home Instead CAREGivers must meet the following requirements:
- Active (or pending) CNA or HCA license
- 21 years old or older
- Valid driver's license with auto insurance
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow verbal/written directions in English
- Reliable and punctual
- Honest and trustworthy
A REWARDING CAREER AS A HOME INSTEAD CAREGiver IS BUT A CLICK AWAY!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Vehicle Insurance
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- English Language