To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - B2B Sales
Canon Solutions America • Wichita, KS
Posted 9 days ago
Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person who enjoys selling, this may be the position for you!
As a B2B, outside sales Account Executive at Canon Solutions America, your primary focus will be to sell Canon's hardware and software solutions to companies within an established territory, as well as, selling into a list of accounts. This outside B2B sales opportunity includes the responsibility to:
- Meet or exceed Monthly Sales Quotas.
- Contact cold and warm prospective customers through creative sales strategies.
- Perform extensive customers' needs analysis, create proposals and presentations and perform product demonstrations.
- Create a Sales Plan for each account and close the deal.
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive earnings potential including base plus uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Aggressive incentive programs
- Generous holiday and vacation schedules
- Car allowance and laptop
- Promote from within philosophy
- Outstanding health benefits begin on your first day
- 401k plan with immediate company match
- Ongoing training at Canon Academy
- Tuition reimbursement program
- BS/BA degree in business, sales emphasis preferred, or the equivalent in sales experience
- 1+ years of documented, successful B2B outside sales experience
- Strong communication skills, especially presentation skills
- Self-motivated, career-minded and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Interest and knowledge of technology
- Excellent relationship builder
- Desire to create a successful career in outside sales
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans