AWS Big Data Developer - NYC - 6 Month Contract - 65/hr
The Senior developer will develop, test, and modify solutions to technical problems. Specifically we are looking for a results driven, team player who can communicate well, and work in a fast-paced, cross functional environment with teams in NYC and India and has experience scaling software.
- Agile development of high-quality software products and solutions using Java and Scala
- Promptly addressing bugs with code as identified by clients or via internal testing
- Testing developed code for accuracy and completeness
- On-time delivery of code in support of product plans and project milestones
- Reporting out on product/project status to senior management
- Monitoring and improving existing deployments towards continuous growth of products
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience
- S. Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience is required
- Building and managing SOA web-services and REST micro services is required
- Strong background in Java and Scala, working in a similar role building web services and REST APIs at scale
- Experience using SQL databases such as MySQL, PostGreSQL and Redshift and optimizing SQL queries on at least one of these
- Experience with NoSQL databases and Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience collaborating between data science and software development
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to P.SandstromURL blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply. Ask for Paige! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please see URL blocked - click to apply for more information.
Service Oriented Architecture
Java (Programming Language)
Amazon Web Services
Sql (Programming Language)