*SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION AVAILABLE FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS*
This Mobile Automotive Technician position is posted on behalf of our client.
2830147312 ?is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere with its disruptive service, offering the first and only full-service mobile solution for automotive repair and maintenance.
The company delivers complete mobile repair and maintenance to car owners with the convenience of online booking and instant price quotes, combined with five-star quality service at fair, affordable prices. RepairSmith also delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location to fleet operators, car rental agencies, and dealership customers.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in?Los Angeles?and offers service in 650 cities across six states with over 100,000 service appointments completed to date. All RepairSmith technicians are employees of the company, equipped with customized state-of-the-art mobile service vans to deliver a best-in-class experience. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021, RepairSmith is backed by TI Capital, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche Ventures, Spring Mountain Capital, and other venture and automotive investors.
To learn what it's like working as a technician for us including photos, videos, and detailed information about our work environment & career development check out our WrenchWay Top Shop page: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mobile Automotive Technician
To learn more, visit
and follow the company on 599271634 , 414396046 , 1477523372 , 2374068379 , 461717628 , and
Love fixing cars but dislike the shop? Join our mobile mechanic team, RepairSmith, and get on a program with 100% paid employee benefits (medical, dental, & vision) and state-of-the-art tools!
We offer car repair services at our customers' homes or offices. With no shop overhead, we are able to provide our technicians better pay. Do what you love and know what you’re getting paid week in and week out.
This role is with a fast-growing company and now is the right time to get in. Great pay plus a great benefits package.
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO
- Perform vehicle repairs within regular scope of work (excludes items such as steering rack, fuel tank, engine teardown)
- Diagnose and assess any circumstance and situation, depending on scope of work, either perform repair or sublet repair to partner shops
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to ensure customers can drive away feeling safe and at ease
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Be part of a team that cares about customers and their cars
- Work as part of a team to solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum of 5 years of recent professional automotive repair experience
- ASE certifications and/or technical school are preferred
- Knowledge in working and using repair shop software (AllData, Mitchell 1, etc)
- Valid driver's license (clean background)
- A desire to provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Speaking and writing in English is required, Spanish is a plus
- High school diploma or the equivalent
WORKING WITH US
- Great pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation time
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Equity share; a percentage of the long-term value we create together
- Access to state of the art tools and equipment (you do not bring your own)
- Company branded vehicle provided
- Work clothes (uniforms) and safety gear provided
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Automotive Engines
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Services
- Automotive Technician