To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, Minnesota, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ENT Territory Manager - Minnesota
Stryker • US-State-MN
Posted 1 month ago
Responsibilities include executing the company's direct sales strategy and sales plans within assigned territory to achieve territory sales revenue and budget objectives. The Territory Manager (TM) will proctor physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready, and provide customer feedback on the Company's products to appropriate individuals. The TM will be expected to have accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of trunk stock.
• Provide strong feature/benefit knowledge of Entellus products.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Completes required forms for new customer account information, product pricing quotations, pricing agreements and trunk stock forms in a timely manner
• Develop and maintain current client and potential client relationships on multiple levels
• Identify and resolve customer concerns
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, tradeshows and professional society events
• Proctor physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready
• Provides customer feedback on Company's products to appropriate individuals.
• Maintain accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools
• Maintain accurate and timely reconciliation of trunk stock.
• Drive sales operational objectives that are communicated from the VP of Sales and the VP of Sales Operations such as trunk stock conversions to direct order, and submitting POs in a timely manner defined by Finance
• Forecast accurately on a weekly basis
• Manage expenses within budget
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred; advanced degree is a plus
• 5+ years of outside sales experience, preferred
• 3+ years of experience in medical device sales
• Preference will be given to candidates with 3+ years of experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment or office environment, preferably with experience calling on ENT's
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be a team player.
• The ability to work within a commission driven position with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals is required.
• Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices
• Candidates with strong local relationships within the healthcare community in the specified geographic area are strongly preferred.
• Must be a self starter with strong initiative, negotiation skills, clinical and product knowledge
• Strong record of achieving sales plan and growing revenue
• Must be able to travel evenings and weekends, a minimum of 50% travel is expected, and is dependent upon actual business needs
• Must be proficient with MS Office
• Valid driver's licenseWork From Home: NoTravel Percentage: Up to 50%Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.