Client looking for a Dynamics CRM Project Manager to provide functional/operation skills to support the organizational business process, understands business challenges & translates them into client-focused solutions. This role comprises of a high degree of empowerment and responsibility!
- Develop detailed project plans, robust project charters and project kick off presentations
- Manage internal and client deliverable reviews as well as project change requests
- Manage day to day relationships with the client and all the stake holders
- Experience with a Dynamics CRM Upgrades/Implementations
- Business Analysis/Translate technical requirements to technical specifications
- Create and maintain Comprehensive project documentation
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementing full project lifecycle
- Bachelors degree, preferable in the field of computer science, Information systems, engineering or similar
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT solutions
- 4 years' experience with Dynamics CRM, up to D365
- Project management experience
- Experience working with office 365 and Sharepoint online are plusses
- Good presence in front of Clients
- PMP certification is a plus
- Annual Bonus program
- Salary upto 150K
- Matching 104K plan
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts
If you would like to work in a company that focuses on high quality results and satisfied clients this place is right for you! The company has an amazing collaborative and team-based work environment with supportive smart and driven teammates! Individuals can thrive and have large potential for internal growth!
Send resumes directly to Amreen Qaiyum (URL blocked - click to apply) and call me directly for more information 646-606-2818
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs that any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I personally have built a relationship with numerous key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any other Microsoft CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either currently or in the future. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted at Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please visit URL blocked - click to apply for more Microsoft Dynamics CRM opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Dynamics Crm
Sql Server Reporting Services