To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Support Specialist I
Cardtronics • Bloomington, IL
Posted 20 days ago
The Sales Support Specialist Lead is responsible for the timely and accurate sales administration processing for a sales support team dedicated to an assigned sales force comprised of internal sales representatives and external Dealers/Distributors. This position resolves all day-to-day issues and establishes a partnership working with and assisting assigned sales representatives (internal and external) to maximize their sales efforts and assist in achieving company sales goals and in completing individual sales responsibilities. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction by quickly and accurately identifying and resolving issues within the team, following-up on open items, and communicating with sales and the end customer as is necessary to facilitate additional sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively manages existing sales relationships to increase revenue at assigned customer locations by independently negotiating 2nd and future rounds of payment terms to increase customer’s profitability while concurrently striving to maintain company profitability and customer loyalty.
- Sells/manages equipment and managed services to assist in payment term negotiations and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and secures business from new customers via relationships with current customers.
- Manages the life cycle process in customer submission of new activity by directing the efforts of the sales support team. Ensures the timely and accurate processing of all orders by providing auditing of all orders to identify and resolve incomplete or incorrect paperwork and completion of all required documents directing the team to communicate with all involved parties (i.e. sales representatives, sales managers, distributors or customers). Addresses and resolves escalated issues within the team to support the sales function. Coordinates distribution of office leads.
- Ensures accuracy by verifying terms through recalculation to confirm that payouts are correctly computed and that all sets of documents per terminal are properly mimicked. Manages supporting account performance reports with customer and identifies and resolves attrition issues.
- Conducts periodic customer activity meetings and manages supporting account performance reports with customer. Investigates processed order discrepancies with vendors and other customer satisfaction issues to assist customers with resolution. Addresses and resolves escalated issues for the sales function.
- Coordinates the overall sales process by assigning sales leads to sales per the established Book of Business.
- Assists in the performance evaluation of assigned team members by providing documented input on the performance evaluation and behavioral examples. Provides recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinates all implementation activity associated with assigned customer equipment and communication changes for customer locations as needed. Manages terminal additions, banking changes, and payout edits on 3rd party web tools requiring detailed systems/process knowledge to avoid errors impacting customer income.
- Great Plains
- Microsoft Suite
- ADP Self Service Portal
- Various Web based tools
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Oracle ERP
Day-to day team leadership with occasional supervision.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, account management, sales or sales support required.
- Experience in Financial Services, Point of Sale or ATM industries preferred
- Strong computers skills and the ability to learn varied, complex systems; experience with Microsoft Office; intermediate Excel and Word skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers from various social levels and cultural backgrounds; strong telephone communication skills and some presentation skills are necessary
- Ability to listen and respond to customer concerns and issues to maintain the highest quality service for all customers
- Schedule flexibility required; must be able to provide support over weekends/after hours and respond to issues outside of typical work hours
- Some limited travel (5%-10% of work time) may be required
- Ability to lift and carry 10 pounds