Kforce has a client in search of an Administrative Assistant in Arlington, Virginia (VA).
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for scheduling appointments, planning meetings, distributing letters, preparing regular reports, answering phone calls, maintaining office policies and procedures, ordering office equipment, maintaining contact lists, and booking travel arrangements.
- High School diploma/GED or college degree (preferred) and 3 plus years of experience
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment like printers and computers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and multitask skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Booking (Resource Planning Software)