CareLink - Christian Horizons (CH) has grown from one nursing home over 50 years ago to one of the largest faith-based not-for-profits in the country with 13 communities across 4 states. The CH family of ministries also includes Senior Care Pharmacy, CareLink nurse-guided care and Safe Haven Hospice. Experience a new pathway to senior living – a future in which older adults thrive.
We offer a place to live your faith, a place to grow and be valued. As a faith-based organization, we strive to provide resident-centered, cost-effective health care programs and services to each and every resident in our community.
We are seeking a Client Care Coordinator to serve as the lead coordinator of all patient admissions activity. This position will have the primary responsibility for timely admissions of all clients to the program.
- Competitive wages
- Work close to home
- Flexible schedules
- All shifts available
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Opportunity to give back and make life more manageable for clients
- Help clients remain comfortable at home
- Ability to focus on one client at a time
Essential Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following, functioning within all policies, procedures, rules and regulations applicable to the organization.
- Provides information, as appropriate based on client’s wishes and agreed upon with others involved in the client’s support system, to help maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Maintain communication with pending clients, their families, and referral sources.
- Routinely follows progress of prospective clients and thos referrals not taken under care as directed by the Admissions Coordinator.
- Effectively use company's information system to process admission information as required.
- Gather information from prospective clients and referral sources.
- Schedule and conduct extensive in-home assessments with clients and/or family members to determine appropriate services.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation and reports.
- Manage the plan of care for client as long as he/she is on service.
- Maintains level of confidentiality regarding company and client information.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to follow and give written and oral directions.
- One year of experience is preferred in a home care or private duty setting.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and deal effectively and tactfully with personnel, clients, families, government agencies and the general public.
- Pass background check before and during employment, as defined by the organization’s policy, with no disqualifications by committing or attempting to commit one or more of the offenses defined within.
Keywords: home health care, home health agencies, private home care, in home caregiver, home care providers, at home nursing care, home care medical, home care assistance, private nurse, home health care services, home health care agencies, in home support services, in home personal care, senior companion care, medication management, care coordinator, skilled nursing care at home, in home senior care, caregivers