Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Job Scope & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial analysis in all aspects of planning and estimation processes related to budgeting, strategic planning, and monthly forecasts working in conjunction with Q2 Solutions head of FP&A.
- Provides financial analysis for business operations, and other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting output for supporting the successful achievement of business results.
- Monitor performance against forecast and budget goals; carry out related analyses; explain significant variances.
- Help drive key insights, execute value-added analytics and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives
- Proactively maintains financial reporting and assists with the data collection and/or consolidation process, including supporting consolidation of US Q2 Solutions monthly actual financial results
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations; related supporting materials
- Performs ad hoc duties and general finance administration as required by managers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
Required knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Technical proficiency with financial application software is essential, preferably with experience of financial reporting or accounting packages.
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- High degree of proficiency with Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- High energy, high ownership of work product and dedication and commitment to driving results
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance or, CPA/ACCA/CMA or other professional financial certification preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience in financial planning and analysis.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.