From time immemorial, humans have been of service to each other in a myriad of ways using their intellect, language, and experience. However, with the invention of machines, machines also began to serve humans. Over time, machines have become extraordinarily sophisticated particularly with the advent of AI. Today, a Service Provider and a Service Recipient could be a human or a machine providing services to each other.
In this context, Service Modernization refers to a comprehensive suite of AI use cases that enable enterprises to serve and service its customers across various touchpoints by:
* Having an acute understanding of each customer's service profile
* Delivering superior service experiences proactively, preemptively and on-demand with an appreciation of the context, persona, and journey
* Using machine learning algorithms to optimize and automate an enterprise's service operation
Employing current and emerging technologies such as connected things, AR/VR, NLP for effective customer engagement.
1.0 Test Engineer
Works with Senior Technical Architect, Senior Data Scientist, and Functional Architect to understand the functional and technical architecture and performs white box testing as part of the larger test team, across sprints to ensure accuracy and correctness of the solution being built.
* Responsible for identifying a diverse test tools that can be leveraged by teams
* Responsible for performing sprint level acceptance testing and validation of deliverables from development partner
* Consults with the team and leadership on emerging white box testing and automated testing technologies and methodologies
* Works with team to understand and identify multiple quality attributes of the solution
* Evaluates the performance and stress testing considerations including infrastructure, data, and solution readiness
* Incorporates agile testing strategies to enable validation of sprint releases
* Creates a test framework working with the Technical Architect
* Performs white box testing of individual sprint deliverables to ensure quality and correctness of the solution
* Performs analysis of external components from third party companies for their testability and integration into the overall test frameworks
* 8+ years of IT experience, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, or any other closely related field
* 5+ years of experience in a Test Engineer role, focused in leading the design, planning and execution of testing strategies in technologies involving Data, Cloud and AI/ML solutions
* 5+ years of experience in test development and implementation using open-source test and data automation frameworks and/or commercial tools
* 4+ years of experience in testing ETL, data pipeline, analytic processes, and AI/ML solutions
* Experience in validating AI/ML models (quality metrics and functional metrics) working with Data Scientist and ML Engineers
* Experience in system life cycle including CI/CD, agile execution methodologies
* Strong experience in test data management and engineering to support white box testing, automation testing, and Performance Testing
* Deep expertise in building and designing large-scale applications
* Proficiency in cloud components (preferably Azure)
* Experience in testing application that involve analytics, data analysis systems and AI/ML solutions
* Experience in automation test frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber.
* Strong experience in white box testing tools like JUnit, NUnit, Veracode
* Proficiency in any programming languages, like Python, C/C++, Java
* Proficiency in database technologies, especially SQL/NoSQL, including tools like Cassandra, Snowflake
* Experience in working with operating systems, especially Linux
* Hands on experience to create and test various POC/POT for evaluating testing tools
* Working knowledge of AI/ML frameworks
* Knowledge of retail business domain is a plus
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86,425- $159,165
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 105238
- Agile Methodology
- Artificial Intelligence
- C++ (Programming Language)