Call Center Specialist
**Regular work hours are Mondays - Fridays 8am-5pm for 3 weeks per month AND MUST also work one week every month from 11am to 8pm EST.**
CGI Federal, a wholly owned subsidiary of CGI, and an industry leader in providing support and services to industry stakeholders by addressing Section 8 Project Based inquiries. CGI is looking for an Operations minded Call Center Specialist. This is a fast-paced and results driven environment. The ideal candidate thrives in a work environment that provides a great deal of autonomy and values independent leadership that motivates others to achieve outstanding results.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Receive and respond to large volumes of assigned calls, documenting systems with written communication and supporting documents, in accordance with the HUD Annual Contribution Contract (ACC) Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL) and CGI internal timeframes.
• Call follow-up to confirm resolution based on appropriate action on behalf of caller and management.
• Working with other departments at various locations as it relates to resolutions associated with call investigations.
• Portfolio Management, responsible for the day-to-day management activities, reviewing reports to meet internal and external AQL, staying abreast of project knowledge, and escalating issues in a timely manner.
• Setting goals and objectives to meet quarterly and annual member performance evaluations.
• Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including government or commercial clients.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Associates degree is required or equivalent experience in lieu of education
• At least 1 - 3 years experience within a Call Center environment
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with interpreting and understanding government guidelines
• Proven ability to manage a portfolio workload within short timelines
• Excellent analytical skills and strong decision making abilities
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, production environment and meet operational goals
• Intermediate proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
#LI-KR1Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today - one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI - where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Call Center Specialist
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- Call Centers
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel